A practice in southeast Wisconsin seeks a locum tenens obstetrics and gynecology physician to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm with 1:4 weekend call. The ideal candidate has an active WI license and is board certified. Facility sees 25% low risk pregnancy, 25% high risk pregnancy, and 25% c-sections. GYN is 40% office, 10% surgical. Each physician can expect to see 8-10 patients in the clinic, 1-2 patients in the hospital, and 2-3 deliveries per physician per week. Some supervision of residents and medical students will be required.
CompHealth recruiters work closely with all types of facilities from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics. Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Ongoing need
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
- 1:4 call weekends
- 8-10 clinic patients, 5 Hospital patients, and 2-3 deliveries per week
- BC required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing