We have an exciting, locum tenens, obstetrics and gynecology physician opportunity now available in Wisconsin. You should be comfortable with high risk pregnancies, c-sections, and surgical GYN. You must have an active WI license in hand. Your assignment schedule will be Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, with 1:5 call, and physician will see 20 clinic patients, 5 Hospital patients, and 2-3 deliveries per physician per week on average. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible.
Locum tenens physicians placed by CompHealth make nearly six million patient visits annually. With assignments in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Ongoing need
- 12 hour OB/GYN hospitalist shifts
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
- 1:5 call
- 20 clinic patients, 5 Hospital patients, and 2-3 deliveries per week
- BC or BE required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing