A Washington-based medical facility is currently seeking an obstetrics and gynecology physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Clinic hours are Monday through Friday, and locum tenens physician will cover after-hours and weekend pager call only. This clinic will see an average of 50-60 deliveries per month with a 20% c-section rate. Ideal physician will be board certified and have good references.
If you or a colleague are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today. Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, we can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- After-hours and weekend pager call
- 50-60 deliveries per month
- 20% c-section rate
- Must be board certified
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing