We are helping an established facility in Washington that is currently in search of an obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist for locum tenens assistance. As the covering physician, you should be comfortable with supervising family medicine residents and fellows, and be able to use EPIC EMR for charting. Your schedule will be two 24 hour shifts per week as the sole OB hospitalists on call. Facility will see 2-3 deliveries per shift on average, 90% high-risk, with a 40% c-section rate. The facility has midwives and MFM physicians on staff. You should be board certified. This assignment requires proficiency in high-risk deliveries.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity. We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you.
- Ongoing need
- In-house call coverage
- Supervising family medicine residents and fellows
- EMR: EPIC
- Two 24 hour shifts per week
- Sole OB hospitalists on call
- 2-3 deliveries per shift on average
- 90% high-risk, with a 40% c-section rate
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing