A new Ob/Gyn opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania. Assignment schedule is Monday through Thursday from 8am to 5pm and Friday from 8am to 2:30pm. Call is 1:7. The covering physician must be board certified and have a current Pennsylvania license.
CompHealth recruiters work closely with all types of facilities from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics. Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Clinic and call of 1:7
- Client needs a provider with an active PA license
- Board certified required
- This is an ongoing opportunity
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing