An Oregon-based clinic is currently seeking an ob/gyn to assist with locums coverage. Your assignment schedule will be Monday through Thursday, 9am to 5pm, and Friday, 9am to 3pm. You will see an average of 20-25 patients per day with night and weekend call. You should be board certified or board eligible. Spanish language skills are a plus, but not required.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment. CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- Urgent Ob/Gyn locum need in Oregon
- Monday-Thursday, 9am to 5pm and Friday 9:00am to 3:00pm
- 20-25 patients per day
- Night and weekend call
- Spanish language skills are a plus
- BC or BE
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing