CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in New Mexico that is in need of an ob/gyn to help with locum tenens coverage. Assignment schedule is Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm with a call of 1:2, and physician will see 20 patients per day on average. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have a current NM license. This can be an ongoing need.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more information on this assignment and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
- Clinic and call
- Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm
- BC or BE
- Great opportunity to help an underserved area
- NM license needed
- Ongoing need
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing