A New Jersey group is currently seeking an OB/GYN to assist with locum tenens coverage. Clinic hours are Monday through Friday (Wednesdays off) from 8am to 5pm, no call will be required, and the physician will see an average of 22 patients per day. Ideal physician will be board certified or board eligible and have a current NJ license. A Spanish-speaking doctor is preferred but this is not a requirement.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- Clinic only, 4 days per week
- NJ license in hand required
- BC or BE required
- 22 patients per day average
- Spanish-speaker preferred but not required
- Licensing assistance
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing