A Maryland medical center is seeking an ob/gyn for locum tenens coverage. The physician should be board certified or eligible within 3 years of training, and have an active MD state license..Assignment schedule is Monday to Friday, 8am to 5:30pm with no call or weekends. The physician will see 20-24 patients per day.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to learn about and be connected with a variety of assignments to choose from - with the length, location, and level of pay you're looking for.
- Monday-Friday. 8am-5pm
- No call or weekends
- 20-24 patients per day
- OB and GYN work required
- BC required or BE within 3 years
- Active MD state license requested
- Must have BLS certification
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing