CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Maine that is in need of an OB/GYN to help with locum tenens coverage for 2 weeks a month. Assignment schedule is Monday through Friday with call and the group handles 35 deliveries per month on average. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have a current ME license or be willing to work with CompHealth's dedicated licensing team to obtain one.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Clinic and call
- BC or BE required
- Group handles 35 deliveries per month
- Coverage needed 2 weeks per month
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing