We are assisting a Hawaii-based facility that is currently seeking an obstetrics/gynecology physician to help with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule is office coverage from Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm and you will see 20-25 patients per day on average. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible. Your assignment requirements include GYN procedures, but deliveries will not be required. The ideal physician is flexible and can work in a diverse area. An active HI license in hand is required.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment. CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- 20-25 patients per day
- Office coverage, Monday-Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Board certified or board eligible
- GYN procedures, but no deliveries
- Must be flexible enough to work in a diverse area
- Active HI license required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing