A California facility is in need of a locum tenens obstetrics and gynecology physician to assist with their growing program. Clinic hours are 8:30am to 5:00pm and it will see 120 deliveries per month with a 35% c-section rate. Ideal physician is competent and comfortable with high-risk OB/GYN and are able to cover a busy clinic schedule. Covering OB/GYN should be board certified or board eligible and have a current PPD.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing. With the largest client network nationwide, we have opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth will find the right job in the right location for you.
- Great location
- Ongoing opportunity
- Great support staff
- Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5pm
- 1:4 call
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing