An Arkansas-based facility is currently seeking an OB/GYN to assist with locum tenens coverage. Assignment schedule will consist of clinic and full call and physician will handle 15 deliveries per month on average. Covering physician must be board certified and have an active and unrestricted AR license in hand. This assignment will be ongoing until a permanent replacement is hired. Those who are interested in a temporary or permanent position are encouraged to apply.
CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- Clinic on Mondays and Thursdays
- Full call required
- AR license in hand required
- BC required
- 15 deliveries per month
- Permanent potential
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing