This smaller Wyoming community of 11,000 is located very close to the beautiful mountain ranges of the Bridger Wilderness Area, the Grand Tetons and Yellowstone Nat'l Park. This progressive community has a Catholic and Lutheran parochial school through the 8th grade, as well as fine public schools. You can enjoy the opportunity to have a lovely home with property to stretch out, and at a reasonable cost. A regional airport has daily flights to Denver, Centennial and Boulder, CO, making travel possible to anywhere in the world
This clinic is searching for an OB-GYN doc to assume the practice of outgoing OB-GYN physician who is retiring.
- Currently there are 2 OB/GYNs in two separate clinics, call 1:2
- Average 20 + patients per day in each location
- Laparoscopic and general OB/GYN surgery required
- Robotic surgery is not available
- 2 labor and delivery rooms, intermediate care nursery
- 250 births per year, C-section rate 32%, and level 1 nursery
- 24/7 on call anesthesia: 1 MD anesthesiologist and 2 CRNAs
- Efficiency enhanced with Hospital and clinic EMR system
- Private Practice with income guarantee available. Starting salary based in the $250K + range
- Sign-on bonus, paid relocation, loan assistance available
- Malpractice insurance, medical insurance, retirement, and CME available in employment agreement
Contact us today for further details about this job . . . you will be impressed with what you find here.
Bud Setzer - Practice America - 303-770-1412 - email@example.com
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.