ALL CANDIDATES, INCLUDING VISA ARE WELCOMED in this friendly family oriented community is seeking their 3rd OBGYN.
- Growing Private Practice in a rural medically underserved area with a draw of 180,000 patients from southwestern West Virginia and Eastern Kentucky. This will be a Hospital Employed Opportunity offered by the 140 bed hospital in support of the Private Practice. Call will be 1 in 3
- Local hospital is licensed for 140 beds, and the only major acute hospital in a nine county area
- New Women’s Center with 3 LDRs, 7 postpartum rooms,
- Neonatology transferred to tertiary center
- 12 bed bed nursery – Level 1
- Very supportive and experienced staff in both practice and hospital.
- Practice provides large volume of obstetrics and gynecology.
- Large volume of laparoscopic and minimally invasive surgeries due to large area need and extensive referral network.
- J-1/H1-B friendly and immigration assistance if needed
- Airport is 45 minutes from Hospital direct flights to Orlando, New York, Houston, Atlanta, Cincinnati, Detroit, Chicago, D.C. and Charlotte
Strong recruitment package includes:
- Base Salary in the range of $250K to $270K
- Sign-On Bonus
- Paid Relocation
- 20 days PTO 5 days CME and $3,500 for CME
- Student Loan repayment
Contact us today to learn more about this fine opportunity. You will be pleased at what is available! (SL)
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.