If you're seeking an opportunity to practice OB/GYN in a setting offering a quality of life, consider this position.
This is a hospital-employed position in a small town in Vermont. You will join two other OBs, three CNMs and one APRN where if you desire, you will have a four-day work week - that is the norm. Want to work harder? Go for it! Call is 1:3.
A student loan repayment program is available to make this an even more attractive opportunity.
The hospital is located in a region known for its rural charm, unspoiled beauty and four-season recreational activities. It is located in a terrific college town with excellent public and private schools, superb skiing and over 100 miles of mountain biking trails.
To learn more about this fabulous opportunity, please contact me directly at 203-663-9381 or email your CV and references to Aaron.Hull@comphealth.com.
- Work in a beautiful outpatient clinic
- Good mix of OB and GYN
- Very competitive salary
- Share a call of 1:3
- To learn more about this fabulous opportunity, please contact me directly at 203-663-9381 or email your CV and references to Aaron.Hull@comphealth.com.
- Comprehensive benefits
- Paid malpractice
- Retirement plan
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you