Obgyn Needed for Vermont
Join 4 ObGyn physicians in central Vermont practice. 500 deliveries a year.
We are the premiere primary care provider in the area and provide a very competitive compensation and benefits package and flexible scheduling options.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package Includes:
- Comprehensive health and dental plan
- Retirement plans (with employer match)
- CTO (paid time off), 4 weeks first 2 years, then 5 weeks
- Malpractice provided
- Up to $10k in relocation expenses
- CME, 1 week & $3,500 annual stipend
This is a classic New England city with a population of 20,000 people. Situated in a broad valley between the Green Mountains to the east and the Taconics to the west, in the middle of the state. For adults there are beautiful golf courses close by, excellent skiing, many Yoga studios, 3 large health clubs and several small ones, indoor tennis, art classes, carving classes, fishing and hunting schools, outlet shopping, hiking, book clubs, boating, and numerous outdoor activities.
Vermont has long been a beautiful vacation destination. You can enjoy its beauty and serenity year round.