An OB/GYN opportunity is now available with a multi-specialty group in Texas. The community has growing demand, and the facility is reviewing new candidates to hire. The schedule is Monday through Thursday from 8:00am to 5:00pm and Friday from 8:00am to noon with 1:3 call. OB/GYNs can expect to see 25 to 30 patients per day on average. The facility saw 912 deliveries last year, and the C-section rate is just below 25 percent. You will work with a brilliant group of advanced practice providers and another OB/GYN. Eligible candidates are board certified or board eligible. You will need a Texas medical license. If you do not currently hold a license in TX, CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application.
This hospital employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, 28 days paid time off, $10K relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, $2,500 for CME and dues, a retirement package, and paid medical liability insurance.
This is a great place to live and work in southwest Texas. This is a family oriented, friendly, large town with little crime, mild winters, and a general atmosphere of tranquility.
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth consultant and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers. We're experts at matching you with just-right OB GYN jobs.
If you are interested, please contact Greg Giroux at 203.663.9356 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- 25-30 patients per day
- 900 deliveries last year, 25 percent C-section
- Monday-Thursday, 8:00am-5:00pm; Friday, 8:00am-noon
- 1:3 call
- Medical benefits, life insurance, and paid malpractice
- 28 days paid time off
- $10K relocation reimbursement plus a sign-on bonus
- $2,500 for CME and dues and a retirement package
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you