College Station Medical Center is searching for a BC or BE (if coming out of training) OBG to join an employed group.
- Join 2 other providers
- Anticipated call 1:3
- 680 deliveries/year
- 265 gynecology surgeries/year
- 24/7 anesthesiology coverage
College Station Medical Center, affectionately called 'The Med', is your community healthcare provider; a 167-bed facility and are a licensed Level III Trauma unit. College Station Medical Center is the only hospital in the Brazos Valley Region to receive national certification in joint replacement from the Joint Commission. We are also an accredited Chest Pain Center, a certified Primary Stroke Center and the region’s first accredited sleep center.
- Metro population of 160,000; service area population of 250,000
- Home to Texas A&M, one of the nation’s best and biggest universities
- Technologically advanced hospital with Level 3 NICU and the region’s first DaVinci robotic surgery system
- Brand new post partum floor & NICU with 13 personal NICU rooms.
- Hospital recently partnered with a premier MFM group in Houston to provide coverage for neonatology services.