Bayshore Medical Center in the Houston - Pasadena/Clear Lake area, invites you to consider this outstanding opening!
This well-respected, 2-OBGYN practitioner group is seeking an associate to join their team. Due to a high growth rate in the area, the community has a demand for additional OBGYN’s and so this is a wonderful opportunity to build a strong patient base quickly! The practice is conveniently located on the hospital campus and houses a tenured staff of office and clinical professionals. They are seeking an OBGYN that is looking to work and play hard and who is interested in forming a long lasting relationship with the practice and the community. Spanish speaking is a plus, but not required.
• Average of 30 patients/physician are seen each day
• 20 deliveries per month/physician
• Average of 4 major/4 minors per week/physician
• Weekday practice call is 1:6 with the new physician and weekends are 1:6; ER call is 3 times/month
• Paid ER call !!!
• 4 days/week in the clinic; .5 day in the OR and .5 day off
• Physicians practice minimally invasive gynecologic surgeries; numerous laparoscopic surgeries
• State-of-the-art equipment includes 4-D ultrasound, Leaps, systometrics and colposcopy
• Guaranteed salary plus Bonuses
• Paid Malpractice
• Medical Benefits/Dental Benefits/401-k
• Employee status
• Eligible for Partnership after 2 years!
* Texas has Tort Reform and No State Income Taxes!
Located 20 minutes from downtown Houston, Pasadena is a metro area with choice homes and excellent schools. Convenient to the Hobby Airport and the sunny beaches of Galveston, Pasadena offers the advantage of a small town atmosphere with world-class amenities of the nation’s fourth-largest city! Houston is the world capital of the energy industry land the Port of Houston which is one of the nation’s busiest ports. With a strong economy, an affordable cost of living and no state income tax, Texas is quickly becoming the number one state in the USA!
Bayshore Medical Center:
With more than 2,500 babies born at our hospital each year, it’s clear that the health and safety of mother and infant is our top priority.
Prenatal care is performed at our satellite offices, while active labor and delivery occurs at the Bayshore Medical Center.
While we work hard to follow your patient’s birth plan, occasionally unexpected events occur. Bayshore Medical Center has everything in place to assist you quickly, including anesthesia services available 24/7. We also have on operating room reserved for C-sections.
In the event of more serious problems, our neonatology staff is ready to assist. Our Level II and Level III neonatal intensive care nursery is fully equipped to meet all of your patients’ baby’s needs.
Come Join Our Team!
Please contact me right away if you would like to learn more about this outstanding opportunity.
Ginna Campbell – firstname.lastname@example.org