Great Opportunity at Nationally Ranked Hospital in a Beautiful Community - part of Texas "Forest Country"
Woodland Heights Medical Center is seeking a BC/BE (if coming out of training) OB/GYN to join another OBG physician in private practice. Shared call coverage is available.
We offer an excellent recruitment package that may include:
- sign-on and/or commencement bonus
- potential medical education debt assistance
- relocation, marketing and CME allowances
Lufkin, with a local population of almost 40,000 and a service area population approaching 200,000, offers the safety, security and low crime rates of a home-town community with many amenities. Lufkin has much to offer:
• 90 minutes to Houston metro area and George Bush Intercontinental Airport
• Lufkin’s daily population influx to almost 100,000 (due to its identity as a regional business and commerce hub) means there are many services and entertainments not normally found in a city its size.
• The area is a fishermen’s and hunters’ paradise boasting all kinds of outdoor activities, including a golf course consistently ranked among the best in Texas.
Remember, Texas is a Tort Reform State and has No Personal Income Tax!