Obstetrics and Gynecology Needed in Southeast, Texas.
Medical Center is searching for a BC/BE (if coming out of training) OB/GYN to join an employed group.
- Join 2 other providers
- Anticipated call 1:3
- 680 deliveries/year
- 265 gynecology surgeries/year
- 24/7 anesthesiology coverage
- Metro population of 160,000; service area population of 250,000
- Home of one of the nation’s best and biggest universities
- Technologically advanced hospital with Level 3 NICU and offers DaVinci robotic surgery system
- Brand new post-partum floor & NICU with 13 personal NICU rooms.
- Hospital recently partnered with a premier MFM group in Houston to provide coverage for neonatal services
Nationally ranked collegiate sports teams; abundant university level cultural and entertainment offerings, strong community arts and recreation opportunities. The community offers a combination of businesses, restaurants, apartments, churches, and entertainment. It is a vibrant part of the community known for its eclectic mix of restaurants and bars.