Join a very well-established OB/GYN Hospitalist program and live in one of the NY Times 'Top 45 Places to Go in the World' .
Great quality of life and no call. This is premier outdoor destination to satisfy even the most hard-core outdoor enthusiasts.
For more information, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203-663-9389 or email your CV and references to Van.Ruttley@comphealth.com.
- Hospital-based OB/GYN Hospitalist position
- Work 12 hour shifts per month
- Level lll NICU
- Salaried position
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Malpractice covered - no tail if you leave
- Medical, dental, vision insurances
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you