Obstetrics and Gynecology Opportunity in Southern, TN
Medical Center is seeking a BC/BE OB/GYN physician for an employed position.
- Work alongside a BC OB/GYN physician who has been in the area since 2011
- Practice has been in the community for over 6 years
- Call coverage is anticipated to be 1:4
- Office space is available ½ mile from the hospital is around 3600 sq. ft.
- 11 L&D rooms and 7 ORs including 1 dedicated for C-section
- Anesthesia and OR team take call
- Half day blocks for OR schedule
- Friday is open OR time
The hospital maintains an excellent reputation providing specialty services including Ortho, Neurosurgery, Interventional Cardiology, Pulmonology, OB/GYN, Pediatrics, Urology, Vascular, etc.
Offering a competitive agreement which may include:
- MGMA competitive salary with productivity incentives
- Full employee benefits
- Commencement bonus
- Possible stipend for the remainder of training
- Possible Medical Education Repayment assistance
- Marketing, Relocation, CME and more!
The community is a diverse, well-educated cosmopolitan community with small town values. Located in the heart of southern middle Tennessee, and centered approximately 60 miles from three major metropolitan cities. Offering a culturally sophisticated lifestyle with a low cost of living, the community is also known statewide for its excellent public school system. The area is surrounded by lakes, woods and rivers, a mild climate and the beauty of four distinct seasons.