How would you like to live in a 'Top 100 Community' and 'Top 25 Small College Town' ranking with a cost of living approximately 18.3% below the national average?
This city is listed as one of the 'least stressed' and 'most affordable' in the Midwest. Low unemployment rates, strong local school systems and low crime rates will enhance your quality of life. Act fast and you can relocate in time for the South Dakota Film Festival.
Hospital is seeking a OB/GYN to join their group. Enjoy a quality of life call schedule with excellent earning potential. For immediate consideration, email your CV to Aaron.Hull@CompHealth.com or call direct at 203.663.9381.
- Hospital-employed position
- Very lucrative salary starting at $300K
- Call of 1:4
- Level II NICU
- Enjoy life in one of the largest cities in South Dakota
- Visa sponsorships are available
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance
- Paid malpractice
- Vacation, 10 holidays, CME with stipend
- Massive $100K sign-on bonus