We are seeking a qualified OBGYN Physician for an immediate opening. An organization of physicians and health care professionals dedicated to serving the health needs of individuals, families and communities in the coastal area of South Carolina.
Our client offers the following benefits:
- $250,000 and up depending on experience
- Full Benefits (Healthcare / Dental / Vision)
- 401k with employer match
- 5 days CME with $2250 reimbursement
- 50 days PTO (28 vacation, 10 Holidays, 7 Sick, 5 CME)
- Relocation assistance available
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage paid
As an OBGYN Physician you provide patient care, including labor and delivery and surgical services, in hospitals and Outpatient facilities, with the knowledge and skill expected in the professional medical community. Delivery of Obstetrical patients. Provision of pre-natal and GYN care on consultation basis in Specialty Unit. Participation in the On-Call rotation system to provide delivery services. Provision of emergency screening and stabilization of acute patients. Provision of back up for other physicians. Compliance with guidelines for provider productivity as established by client.
Additional responsibilities for the OBGYN Physician include:
- M-F 8am to 5pm
- Full support staff including Nurse Midwifes
- 15-20 patients a day
- Flexible on call schedule
We are looking for dedicated and professional OBGYN Physician who are committed to providing exceptional patient care and service. It is also important that you are highly organized and that you demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Specific qualifications for the OBGYN Physician role include:
- Current South Carolina medical license required
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in OBGYN required
PLEASE NOTE: If you have held any of the positions below, have any of the skills or experience listed below you may be a good fit for this position.
- Family Practice
- Medical Doctor
send updated resume to Resume@theAcuityTeam.com