This nationally-recognized hospital system is looking to add an OB/GYN to its existing practice.
This facility has an existing patient base as well as state-of-the-art facilities with modern and spacious offices with strong support staff.
This position offers a lucrative earning potential and numerous bonus incentives, 2017 residents and physicians on an H1 Visa are encouraged to apply.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Aaron Hull directly at 203.663.9381 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Hospital-employed OB/GYN opportunity
- Office is attached to hospital campus
- Share a call of 1:3
- 60/40 OB to GYN
- Gorgeous smaller community with a great school system
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision benefits
- Occurrence malpractice
- 30 PTO days plus 5 day of CME
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you