An OBGYN is needed at a single-specialty group in Pennsylvania. The community has growing demand, so the group is accepting new candidates. The schedule is full-time with a 1:8 call rotation. The scope of the practice includes ultrasound, gynecological services, obstetrical care, contraception, screening for osteoporosis, and urinary incontinence. You will have the opportunity to teach residents. A PA state license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist with the processing and application. H1-B visa holders can be supported.
For this partnership position, you'll receive a competitive compensation package, health benefits, and three weeks of vacation your first year. You'll also be provided relocation assistance, a $75K sign-on, life insurance, one week and $2,500 for CME, a pension and profit-sharing plan, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in this Pennsylvania town. You will be centrally located within an hour of Philadelphia, PA, with easy access to NYC, Baltimore, and Washington, DC. The town has recently invested in its parks and recreation centers. The cost of living and crime rates are low.
Having someone to support you before, during, and after you start your new job makes all the difference. Your CompHealth consultant will take stress off your plate, and get you a new OB GYN job that you will love.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Aaron Hull directly at 203.663.9381 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Opportunity to teach residents
- 1:8 call rotation
- H1-B visa holders can be supported
- Paid health insurance for physician and family
- 401K with matching and profit sharing
- 3 weeks' vacation and 1 week CME with a $2,500 stipend
- Malpractice insurance
- Relocation assistance and loan repayment
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you