Seeking an OB/GYN to join a team of 8 OB/GYN-trained colleagues working in a moderate volume. Teaching opportunities available with residency programs.
Located along the banks of the Red River, this community offers fun for every season. Summer boasts outdoor activities like biking, camping and birding. In the winter, there's cross-country skiing, sledding and of course, UND hockey games.
For more information, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203-663-9389 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Excellent opportunity to join a well-established group
- Compensation range of $300,000-$350,000
- Teaching opportunities available with residency programs
- Great quality of life call schedule of 1:6
- Excellent earning potential
- Full benefits
- 401K & 403B retirement plans
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you