An OB/GYN is needed at a growing multi-specialty group in Minnesota. The community has growing demand, so the group is accepting new applicants. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. J1 and H1-B visa holders can be supported. You will work closely with advanced practice providers, another OBGYN, and other specialty physicians. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm with 1:3 call. This position will require an MN license. If you do not currently hold a license in Minnesota, CompHealth can help you obtain one.
You'll receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health, dental, vision, and vacation. You'll also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME, a 401k retirement package, and paid occurrence malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in Southwestern Minnesota. This is a picturesque, charming, and progressive community with a wide variety of cultural, entertainment, and shopping opportunities.
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth consultant and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers. We're experts at matching you with just-right OB GYN jobs.
If you are interested, please contact Natasha Bell at 203.663.9405 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Busy practice
- Service area of over 35k
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm with 1:3 call
- J1 and H1-B visa holders can be supported
- Picturesque, charming, and progressive community
- High earning potential, $350K range
- Full benefits for physician and family
- Occurrence malpractice
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you