A well-established FQHC is looking to add an OB/GYN who is committed to a rural practice with the desire to establish roots in the community.
Receive an excellent salary and benefits package along with student loan repayment in this NHSC site.
Small-town lifestyle with easy access to the Research Triangle area makes this a great opportunity for those who enjoy working with the underserved.
For more information, please contact Greg Giroux directly at 203-663-9356 or email your CV and references to Greg.Giroux@comphealth.com.
- Well-established community health center
- Existing patient base
- Use of Electronic Medical Records system
- Monday - Friday schedule
- Easy access to the Research Triangle
- National health scholar loan repayment site
- Excellent salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 5 weeks paid time off includes CME