An OB/GYN is needed at a private practice in New York. The group is accepting motivated, team-oriented applicants to help expand their established, collaborative practice. The group is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. You will work closely with advanced practice providers and another gynecologist. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm. This position will require a New York license. If you do not currently hold a license in NY, CompHealth can help you obtain one.
For this partnership-track position, you'll receive a competitive compensation package, health benefits, nine paid holidays, five weeks of PTO. You'll also be provided relocation assistance, life insurance, CME time, a 401k retirement package, and occurrence malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in upstate New York. You will be located just outside Syracuse, NY, Ithaca, NY, and the Finger Lakes. The town and surrounding area have theaters, concerts, wineries, museums, skiing, mountain biking, snowmobiling, and plenty of lakes to boat on.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right OB GYN job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Natasha Bell directly at 203.663.9405 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Private practice in upstate New York
- Work with APPs and another gynecologist
- Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm
- Partnership-track position
- Health benefits, life insurance, and a 401k
- 9 paid holidays, 5 weeks' PTO, and CME time
- Relocation assistance
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you