HEADLINE: NEW YORK CITY: Ob/Gyn is needed to join a successful single-specialty group. They currently have three Ob/Gyn physicians, one Physician Assistant and one Nurse Practitioner. Weekday and Weekend Call will be 1:4. Good mixture of Ob and Gyn surgeries and procedures. . They admit to one general medial and surgical teaching hospital. It has a NICU Level 3 nursery. It also has a perinatologist and neonatologist on staff. They have DaVInci Robotic equipment. There is opportunity for partnership. $ The earning potential is excellent/strong!
LOCATION: New York City: Please see below regarding information about New York City.
- Located in New York City, an Ob/Gyn physician is needed to join a single-specialty private practice group. They currently have three busy Ob/Gyn physicians, one Physician Assistant and one Nurse Practitioner.
- This very successful and busy practice was established twelve years ago.
- This excellent Ob/Gyn opportunity is due to increased growth and expansion.
- Depending on the year, these three Ob/Gyn physicians cumulatively performed between 400 to 500 OB deliveries.
- The new Ob/Gyn physician can anticipate doing between 100 to 125 Ob deliveries.
- She or he can look forward to doing a respectable to high volume of Gyn procedures and surgeries.
- There will also be a good mixture and balance of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- If the new Ob/Gyn physician has laparoscopic surgical skills, that would be a plus.
- Call Schedule: When the new Ob/Gyn physician is hired, the call for both weekdays and weekends will be 1:4.
- There is no running around! They work at one office, which is located a mere five minutes to their hospital.
- These ob/gyn physicians admit to one top-notch and full-service general medical and surgical teaching hospital. This medical center has a NICU Level 3 nursery. They also have DaVinci Robotic surgery equipment. In addition, they have both Neonatologists and Perinatologsits on staff.
- If the candidate has an interest in learning to perform procedures using the DaVinci Robot, the physicians in this practice is willing to train the new ob/gyn physician.
- Ob/Gyn residents completing their training during 2016 and the summer of 2017, as well as Ob/Gyn physicians who are already in practice will both be strongly considered and welcome to apply.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- This practice is offering a very competitive starting salary range. This will be commensurate with the person’s training, experience, etc.
- They are also providing a productivity incentive.
- Their fringe benefits package includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- Major health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401 K Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- There is opportunity to become a partner. The earning potential when one becomes a full partner is excellent/strong!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING NEW YORK CITY:
- NEW YORK CITY (exceeding 8.2 million people) is the most populous city in the United States! A key component to its strength is its diversity.
- As what many people refer to as the “Capital of the World,” New York City offers some of the most sought after real estate. With such prestigious locations including the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, and the Chrysler Building, a New York City business address brings global recognition and respect.
- New York City offers a broad range of educational opportunities to its youth. From public, private, parochial, and non-religious, all types of schooling are available. Their public school system is the largest in the nation. New York City boasts more than 100 institutions of higher learning. From public to private, the college-level and post-graduate learning opportunities are endless!
- The recreational and sporting activities available in New York City are endless, appealing to all ages and ranging from Amusement Parks to the Bronx Zoo.
- With its educated, worldly, resourceful, and motivated population, New Yorkers comprise a city that is second to none! New York is the grandest, most dynamic, sophisticated and diverse city in the world!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.