HEADLINE: Westchester County, New York (very desirable area, about 45 minutes to Manhattan): Ob/Gyn physician is needed to join a large multi-specialty group. They have four busy Ob/Gyn physicians, two Physician Assistants, one Nurse Practitioner, and two Certified Nurse Midwives. There is a good mixture of Ob and Gyn volume. Weekday and Weekend Call will be 1:5. Level 3 nursery (NICU). DaVinci Robot available. Strong earning potential. Partnership.
LOCATION: Westchester County, New York
- This is a very desirable community of Westchester County and about a forty-minute commute to Manhattan.
- Experience the best of both worlds! You will be able to enjoy a more suburban lifestyle, living and working in a very desirable and safe area of Westchester County. In addition, because this practice is located about forty-five minutes to Manhattan, you will have very easy access to, be able to enjoy and take full advantage of the countless and varied cultural, recreational, and educational opportunities that only a city, so great and exciting as New York City, has to offer. Please see below regarding information about New York City.
- Located in a very desirable community of Westchester County and about a forty-five minute drive to Manhattan, an Ob/Gyn physician is needed to join a large multi-specialty private group practice.
- They currently have four busy Ob/Gyn physicians, two Physician Assistants, one Nurse Practitioner, and two Certified Nurse Midwives.
- This large, busy and successful multi-special group practice has a large number of physicians representing many different specialties/ disciplines. They include, but are not limited to: Ob/Gyn. Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Hematology/Oncology, Urology, Nephrology, Gastroenterology and Cardiology.
- Established seventeen years ago, this excellent Ob/Gyn opportunity is due to increased growth and expansion.
- These four Ob/Gyn physicians cumulatively do 600 OB deliveries.
- The new Ob/Gyn physician can anticipate to do about 125 OB deliveries during the first year, which will increase over time.
- There is very good balance and mixture of Ob deliveries and Gyn procedures and surgeries.
- She or he can expect to do a high volume of Gyn surgeries and procedures.
- Laparoscopic surgical skills are a plus.
- Robotic surgical skills: Interest and/or experience would be a plus and would be welcome. However, this is not a requirement. If the new Ob/Gyn physician has an interest to learn to use the Da Vinci Robot, this practice is willing to train her or him.
- Call Schedule: When the new Ob/Gyn physician is hired, the call for both weekdays and weekends will be 1:5.
- The new Ob/Gyn will only work at two of their offices. They are ten minutes apart.
- These two offices are both located about fifteen minutes from their top-notch hospital.
- Hospital: They admit to a full-service, state-of-the-art hospital. It has a level three nursery (Neonatal Intensive-Care Unit -- NICU). It also has a Perinatologist and a Neonatologist on staff. They also have DaVinci Robotic equipment available.
- Both 7/2016 and 7/2017 residents as well as Ob/Gyn physicians who are already in practice are both welcome and will be strongly considered.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- They are offering a very competitive and negotiable starting salary.
- There is also an RVU-based productivity incentive.
- They offer a complete fringe benefits package which includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- Major health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- 401 K Plan
- Paid vacation and more!
- There is opportunity to become a partner. The earning potential when one becomes a partner is strong!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING NEW YORK CITY:
- NEW YORK CITY (exceeding 8.2 million people) is the most populous city in the United States! A key component to its strength is its diversity.
- As what many people refer to as the “Capital of the World,” New York City offers some of the most sought after real estate. With such prestigious locations including the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, and the Chrysler Building, a New York City business address brings global recognition and respect.
- New York City offers a broad range of educational opportunities to its youth. From public, private, parochial, and non-religious, all types of schooling are available. Their public school system is the largest in the nation. New York City boasts more than 100 institutions of higher learning. From public to private, the college-level and post-graduate learning opportunities are endless!
- The recreational and sporting activities available in New York City are endless, appealing to all ages and ranging from Amusement Parks to the Bronx Zoo.
- With its educated, worldly, resourceful, and motivated population, New Yorkers comprise a city that is second to none! New York is the grandest, most dynamic, sophisticated and diverse city in the world!
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.