HEADLINE: Long Island, New York (Nassau County, 30 miles to Manhattan): GYN only! Office Gyn and Gyn surgery. Join two Ob/Gyn physicians, one Physician Assistant and one Nurse Practitioner. Monday to Friday. No call. No weekends. Admit to excellent teaching hospital. Have Level 3 NICU. Have MFM, Neonatologist and Perinatologist on staff. Also have DaVinci Robotic equipment. $ Very good financial package.
LOCATION: LONG ISLAND, NEW YORK
- This practices office and hospital are both located in a very desirable area of Nassau County, Long Island. It is also within a 30 mile commute to Manhattan. See additional details below regarding location of practice as well as New York City.
- Located in a very desirable area of Nassau County, Long Island, a GYN physician is needed to join a very successful single specialty group.
- Established 22 years ago, this practice currently has two Ob/Gyn physicians, one Physician Assistant and one Nurse Practitioner.
- This excellent Gyn opportunity is due to increased growth and expansion.
- There is a 100% GYN only opportunity! She or he will work in the office doing office gynecology and Gyn surgery in the hospital.
- The new Gyn physician can expect to do a good volume of office Gyn and Gyn surgery.
- If the new Gyn physician has interest and wants to do some OB, she or he will be able to. This is totally optional.
- The office hours are Monday to Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- There is no weekend work.
- There is no call.
- There is no running around. Their Ob/Gyn physicians and the new Gyn physician will work at only one office. It is located only ten minutes from their medical center.
- Laparoscopic surgical skills are a big plus.
- Hospital: She or he will admit to a very well-regarded teaching hospital. It has a level 3 Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU). This medical center also has a Maternal-Fetal Medicine physician, a Neonatologist and a Perinatologist on staff.
- At their teaching hospital, they have DaVinci Robotic surgery equipment. If the new Gyn physician does not have this skill, they are willing to train (if necessary).
- Their top-notch and full-service medical center also has Robotic surgical equipment.
- Residents and fellows completing their training and Gyn physicians who are already in practice will both be strongly considered and welcome to apply.
- This successful practice is offering a very competitive financial compensation package, which includes (but not limited to):
- Very competitive base salary, which will be commensurate with the individual’s experience
- Occurrence Malpractice Insurance
- Major Health Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
- Paid vacation
- The earning potential is very good!
LOCATION OF THIS PRACTICE:
- Because this practice is located 30 miles to Manhattan, you can experience the best of both worlds! Enjoy the wonderful benefits and amenities of working and living in this upscale, suburban, beautiful, and scenic location of Nassau County, Long Island. In addition, because you will work and live within a 30 mile commute to Manhattan, you will be able to take full advantage of, have easy accessibility to, and be able to enjoy the countless and varied cultural, recreational, and educational opportunities that only a city, so great and exciting as New York City, has to offer!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING NEW YORK CITY:
- New York City (exceeding 8.2 million people) is the most populous city in the United States! A key component to its strength is its diversity.
- As what many people refer to as the Capital of the World, New York City offers some of the most sought after real estate. With such prestigious locations including the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, and the Chrysler Building, a New York City business address brings global recognition and respect.
- New York City offers a broad range of educational opportunities to its youth. From public, private, parochial, and non-religious, all types of schooling are available. Their public school system is the largest in the nation. New York City boasts more than 100 institutions of higher learning. From public to private, the college-level and post-graduate learning opportunities are endless!
- The recreational and sporting activities available in New York City are endless, appealing to all ages and ranging from Amusement Parks to the Bronx Zoo.
- With its educated, worldly, resourceful, and motivated population, New Yorkers comprise a city that is second to none! New York is the grandest, most dynamic, sophisticated and diverse city in the world!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.