HEADLINE: Long Island, NYC (Suffolk County, beautiful and upscale area, 40 miles to Manhattan): Ob/Gyn needed for 30-year established single-specialty group. They have five Ob/Gyns, two Nurse Practitioners and two Physician Assistants. Call Schedule with new Ob/Gyn will be 1:8. (There are two Ob/Gyn physicians who participate in call schedule. Level 2 nursery. High Gyn volume. Partnership opportunity. $ Very high earning potential!
LOCATION: LONG ISLAND, NEW YORK
- The two offices and main hospital that they admit to are all located in a very desirable area of Suffolk County Long Island.
- Is it located only 40 miles to Manhattan.
- This is a beautiful and upscale waterfront community.
- It is a multi-ethnic area, has an excellent school system, very safe area, shopping, transportation, and so much more!
- Please see additional details below regarding location of practice and hospital plus New York City.
- An Ob/Gyn physician is needed to join a very successful and busy single-specialty private practice group with five Ob/Gyn physicians.
- They also have two Nurse Practitioners and two Physician Assistants.
- Established more than thirty years ago, this excellent Ob/Gyn opportunity is due to increased growth and expansion.
- Call Schedule: You will enjoy an excellent call schedule! With the addition of the new Ob/Gyn, the weekday and weekend call schedule will both be 1:8. (They have two Ob/Gyn physicians from another practice that participate in the call coverage schedule.)
- This busy and successful practice performs 700 OB deliveries.
- The new Ob/Gyn physician can expect to 100-plus deliveries during the first year, and a high volume of Gyn surgeries and procedures.
- If the new Ob/Gyn physician has laparoscopic surgical skills, that would be a plus and welcomed.
- Robotic surgical skills: Interest and/or experience would also be a plus and would be welcome. However, this skill is not a requirement.
- There is no running around! Their Ob/Gyn physicians work at two offices that are only ten minutes apart.
- Each office is five minutes to their main hospital. It is full-service community hospital where they perform all their OB deliveries. It has a Level 2 nursery. It also has DaVinci Robotic equipment.
- For their high-risk deliveries, they admit to a major teaching hospital that is located one-half hour away. It has a level 3 nursery. It also has DaVinci Robotic equipment.
- Both 7/2016 Ob/Gyn residents and Ob/Gyn physicians already in practice are both welcome and will be all strongly considered.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION: This very successful practice is offering:
- Very competitive and negotiable starting base salary
- Occurrence Malpractice Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401 K Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- There is also opportunity to become a full partner.
- The earning potential is very high/excellent!
LOCATION OF OFFICES AND HOSPITAL:
- You can experience the best of both worlds! Enjoy the wonderful benefits and amenities of working and living in this beautiful and upscale waterfront community of Long Island. In addition, because this practice is located only 40 miles to Manhattan, you will be able to take full advantage of, have easy accessibility to, and be able to enjoy the countless and varied cultural, recreational, and educational opportunities that only a city, as great and exciting as New York City, has to offer!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING NEW YORK CITY:
- NEW YORK CITY (exceeding 8.2 million people) is the most populous city in the United States! A key component to its strength is its diversity.
- As what many people refer to as the "Capital of the World", New York City offers some of the most sought after real estate. With such prestigious locations including the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, and the Chrysler Building, a New York City business address brings global recognition and respect.
- New York City offers a broad range of educational opportunities to its youth. From public, private, parochial, and non-religious, all types of schooling are available. Their public school system is the largest in the nation. New York City boasts more than 100 institutions of higher learning. From public to private, the college-level and post-graduate learning opportunities are endless!
- The recreational and sporting activities available in New York City are endless, appealing to all ages and ranging from Amusement Parks to the Bronx Zoo.
- With its educated, worldly, resourceful, and motivated population, New Yorkers comprise a city that is second to none! New York is the grandest, most dynamic, sophisticated and diverse city in the world!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.