HEADLINE: Long Island (Suffolk County, very desirable area, good school system): Ob/Gyn is needed to join a 24-year established successful single-specialty group. They have six Ob/Gyn physicians, two Nurse Practitioners and two Physician Assistants. Call Schedule with new Ob/Gyn will be 1:7. Practice at community hospital with level 2 nursery with neonatologists and perinatologists on staff. Their second hospital has level 3 nursery (NICU), Robotic equipment, etc. High Gyn volume. Partnership opportunity. $ Very strong earning potential!
LOCATION: Suffolk County, Long Island
- The two offices and main hospital that they admit to are all located in a very desirable area of Suffolk County Long Island.
- Experience the best of both worlds. You will be able to enjoy the wonderful benefits and amenities of a Long Island suburban lifestyle. You will also be able to take full advantage of, have easy access to, and be able to enjoy the countless and varied cultural, recreational, and educational opportunities that Manhattan has to offer!
- An Ob/Gyn physician is needed to join a very successful and busy single-specialty private practice group with six Ob/Gyn physicians.
- They also have two Nurse Practitioners and two Physician Assistants.
- Established twenty-four years ago, this excellent Ob/Gyn opportunity is due to increased growth and expansion.
- Call Schedule: You will enjoy an excellent call schedule! With the addition of the new Ob/Gyn, the weekday and weekend call schedule will both be 1:7.
- This busy and successful practice cumulatively performs 800 OB deliveries per year.
- The new Ob/Gyn physician can expect to do about 125 OB deliveries during the first year, and a high volume of Gyn surgeries and procedures.
- If the new Ob/Gyn physician has laparoscopic surgical skills, that would be a plus and welcomed.
- Robotic surgical skills: Interest and/or experience would also be a plus and would be welcome. However, this skill is not a requirement.
- Their Ob/Gyn physicians work at two offices that are only ten minutes apart.
- One office is located ten minutes and their second office is located fifteen minutes from their main hospital.
- They predominantly admit to a full-service community hospital where they perform their OB deliveries. It has a Level 2 nursery. They also have one perinatologist and one neonatologist on staff.
- For their high-risk deliveries, they admit to a teaching hospital that is located one-half hour away. It has a level 3 nursery (NICU). It also has DaVinci Robotic equipment. They also have both perinatologists and neonatologists on staff.
- Both Ob/Gyn residents completing their training in June of 2016 and 2017 and Ob/Gyn physicians already in practice are both welcome to apply and will be all strongly considered.
- This very successful practice is offering:
- Very competitive and negotiable starting base salary
- Production incentive/bonus
- Occurrence Malpractice Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401 K Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- There is also opportunity to become a full partner.
- The earning potential is very strong!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.