Practice 100% OBGYN and walk into a busy hospital employed practice! The practice is expanding and is seeking a BC/BE OB/GYN Physician.
- Hospital employed position
- Must have at least 2 years of experience
- Full time
- Large existing patient panel
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Call is 1:7
- Partnership offer in 1-2 years
Physician will join three other Ob/Gyn Physicians and the support of one PA. Must have a willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives as required by the Team Health Patient Safety Organization; insurability for malpractice insurance; at least 2 years of active practice; and a successful track record.
Must have a New York license to practice (all required licenses or certificates must be free from any past or current limitations and must not have been withdrawn, suspended, curtailed, placed on probation, or revoked).
Located in beautiful central New York at the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains.
- Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only. tier4