Obstetrics & Gynecology
Lea Regional Medical Center in Hobbs, NM is a 201-bed facility that serves southeastern New Mexico and the west Texas region. There are over 12 employed providers in this multi-specialty group. Employed providers have 9 clinics throughout Hobbs and surrounding areas. This location offers year round great weather, excellent local education, high quality housing at moderate prices, beautiful golf courses, daily flights to Houston, and a positive, family-oriented community all combine to create an outstanding rural lifestyle.
Newly Remodeled Women’s Services Unit:
- 7 fully equipped labor and delivery rooms
- 15 private OB/GYN suites
- 2 designated suites for cesarean sections
- 24/7 anesthesia coverage
- Surgical block time available
- Fully equipped nursery to care for premature babies, and relationships with regional neonatal intensive care units (NICU) so that we can quickly and efficiently arrange a transfer if specialized care is needed
- Couplet care that emphasizes bonding between mother and baby
- 700 annual deliveries
ABMS/AOA Board certification or board eligibility with certification in process is required.
Recruitment Package MAY Include:
- Commencement bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Medical education loan assistance
- CME allowance
- Visa assistance available
- Allowance for dues, licensure and subscriptions
- PTO according to benefit summary
- 401k with employer match and deferred compensation plans available
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters. Thank you.