HEADLINE: NEW JERSEY (northern, desirable area, one hour to Manhattan): Ob/Gyn is needed to join successful single-specialty group. They have three Ob/Gyn physicians, one Nurse Practitioner and one Physician Assistant. Weekday and Weekend Call: 1:4. Good Ob/Gyn mixture. High Gyn volume. Admit to Major Medical Center. Level 3 nursery. Maternal Fetal Medicine physician on staff. $ Strong earnings! Partnership opportunity.
LOCATION: NEW JERSEY:
- This practice’s office and major medical center are both located in an upscale area of northern New Jersey. They are both situated within one hour’s drive to Manhattan. Please see below regarding additional information about New York City.
- Located in northern New Jersey, an Ob/Gyn physician is needed to join a very successful and busy single-specialty private practice group.
- This successful practice currently has three Ob/Gyn physicians, one Nurse Practitioner and one Physician Assistant.
- Established twenty-three years ago, this excellent Ob/Gyn opportunity is due to increased growth and expansion.
- The weekdays and weekend call schedule will be 1:4.
- There is no running around. The new Ob/Gyn physician will work out of two offices, which are five minutes apart. One office is located only five minutes to their top-notch hospital. The second office is located only ten minutes from their hospital.
- What type of hospital is it -- Community, acute care, academic medical center, trauma center, etc.?
- Major Medical Center: The Ob/Gyn physicians in this practice admit to a medical center that is nationally ranked in five adult specialties. This major medical center is a general medical and surgical facility. It is also a teaching hospital.
- It has a Level 3 nursery. A Maternal Fetal Medicine physician is on staff at their major medical center. They also have DaVinci Robotic equipment available.
- If the new Ob/Gyn physician has an interest to learn to use the Da Vinci Robot, this practice is willing to train her or him.
- These three Ob/Gyn physicians cumulatively perform around 500 Ob deliveries.
- The new Ob/Gyn physician can expect to do about 125 Ob deliveries. This volume will increase and grow in time.
- There is very good balance and mixture of Ob deliveries and Gyn procedures and surgeries.
- She or he can expect to do a high volume of Gyn surgeries and procedures. There will be plenty of Gyn cases to collect when taking the oral part of the Ob/Gyn boards, if applicable.
- If the new Ob/Gyn physician has strong laparoscopic surgical skills, that would be a big plus but is not a requirement.
- Both 7/2017 residents and Ob/Gyn physicians already in practice are both welcome and will be strongly considered.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- They are offering a very competitive and negotiable starting salary.
- Their fringe benefits package includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- 401 K Plan
- CME (two weeks)
- Vacation and more!
- There is opportunity to become a partner. The earning potential when one becomes a partner is very good/very strong!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING NEW YORK CITY:
- NEW YORK CITY (exceeding 8.2 million people) is the most populous city in the United States! A key component to its strength is its diversity.
- As what many people refer to as the “Capital of the World,” New York City offers some of the most sought after real estate. With such prestigious locations including the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, and the Chrysler Building, a New York City business address brings global recognition and respect.
- New York City offers a broad range of educational opportunities to its youth. From public, private, parochial, and non-religious, all types of schooling are available. Their public school system is the largest in the nation. New York City boasts more than 100 institutions of higher learning. From public to private, the college-level and post-graduate learning opportunities are endless!
- The recreational and sporting activities available in New York City are endless, appealing to all ages and ranging from Amusement Parks to the Bronx Zoo.
- With its educated, worldly, resourceful, and motivated population, New Yorkers comprise a city that is second to none! New York is the grandest, most dynamic, sophisticated and diverse city in the world!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.