HEADLINE: New Jersey (northern, very desirable area, 30 minutes to Manhattan): Ob/Gyn to join single-specialty private practice group. They currently have three Ob/Gyns, one Physician Assistant and one Nurse Practitioner. Both weekday and weekend call will be 1:4. Good Ob volume and high Gyn volume. Level 2+ nursery. Robotic equipment available. Excellent earning potential. Partnership.
LOCATION: NEW JERSEY:
- Their office and main hospital are located in a desirable area of northern New Jersey.
- They are situated about thirty minutes to Manhattan.
- Please see below regarding additional information about New York City.
- Located in northern New Jersey and about thirty minutes to Manhattan, an Ob/Gyn physician is needed to join a successful and busy single-specialty private practice group.
- This group currently has three Ob/Gyn physicians, one Physician Assistant and one Nurse Practitioner.
- Established seventeen years ago, this excellent Ob/Gyn opportunity is due to increased growth and expansion.
- These three Ob/Gyn physicians cumulatively do about 500 deliveries a year.
- The new Ob/Gyn physician can expect to do about 125 Ob deliveries.
- She or he can expect to do plenty of Gyn surgeries and procedures.
- Laparoscopic and Robotic surgical skills are both a plus for this practice. However, they are not a requirement.
- Call Schedule: The weekday and weekend call schedule will be 1:4.
- This practice has two offices which are about ten minutes apart.
- They mostly work out of one office that is situated across the street from their main hospital. This main office is about ten minutes away from their second hospital.
- Hospitals: They predominantly work at a top-notch community hospital that has a level 2-plus nursery. However, for high-risk cases, they admit to their second hospital which is only ten minutes away. This medical center has ob/gyn residents who rotate through. It has a level 3 Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) as well as Da Vinci Robotic surgery equipment. They also have Neonatologists and Perinatologists on staff.
- Ob/gyn residents in training who are available in 7/2017 and Ob/Gyn physicians who are already in practice are all welcome and will be strongly considered.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION: This single-specialty private practice is offering:
- Very competitive base salary commensurate with the person’s experience
- Productivity based incentive
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes, but it not limited to:
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401 K Plan
- Life Insurance
- Paid vacation, etc.
- There is opportunity to become a partner.
- The earning potential when one becomes a partner is excellent!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING NEW YORK CITY:
- NEW YORK CITY (exceeding 8.2 million people) is the most populous city in the United States! A key component to its strength is its diversity.
- As what many people refer to as the "Capital of the World", New York City offers some of the most sought after real estate. With such prestigious locations including the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, and the Chrysler Building, a New York City business address brings global recognition and respect.
- New York City offers a broad range of educational opportunities to its youth. From public, private, parochial, and non-religious, all types of schooling are available. Their public school system is the largest in the nation. New York City boasts more than 100 institutions of higher learning. From public to private, the college-level and post-graduate learning opportunities are endless!
- The recreational and sporting activities available in New York City are endless, appealing to all ages and ranging from Amusement Parks to the Bronx Zoo.
- With its educated, worldly, resourceful, and motivated population, New Yorkers comprise a city that is second to none! New York is the grandest, most dynamic, sophisticated and diverse city in the world!
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.