A new OB/GYN physician opportunity is now available in New Hampshire at an established hospital. You will in a state-of-the-art facility with well-equipped labor and delivery rooms and post-partum rooms. You will work with a couple OB/GYNs and an advanced practice provider. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible. You will need an NH license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application if necessary.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on, and additional bonuses. You will also receive occurrence malpractice insurance, health benefits, vacation, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package with a contribution and matching, and relocation assistance.
This position is located in a New Hampshire town. This is a college town with markets, a walkable main street, access to the White Mountains, hiking, skiing, climbing, rock climbing, canoeing, and kayaking that are all sure to impress.
CompHealth has been one of America's most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 30 years. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention. Let us find you a just-right OB GYN job.
To begin talking about this position, contact Natasha Bell at 203.663.9405 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Employed-hospital position
- Well-equipped labor and delivery rooms
- Board certified or board eligible
- Competitive compensation package
- Sign-on, relocation assistance, and additional bonuses
- Occurrence malpractice insurance, health benefits, life insurance
- Vacation and CME time
- Retirement package with a contribution and matching
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you