Here's an outstanding opportunity for an OB/GYN to join a multispecialty group based in Wisconsin.
The OB/GYN division consists of 11 well-established generalist OB/GYNs, one Urogynecologist, three Perinatologists and nine Advanced Practitioners.
For details, contact Aaron Hull directly at: 203.663.9381 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive compensation
- Quality-of-life schedule
- Shared call with FP/OBs
- 4-day work week
- Comprehensive benefits includes long and short-term disability
- Paid Malpractice
- PTO, holiday pay
- Retirement plan
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you