Obstetrics/Gynecology Physician Needed – New and State-of-the-Art Facility South East, Missouri
Medical Center with New State-of-the-Art facility is currently seeking a Board Certified Obstetrics/Gynecology physician
- EMPLOYED position with full employee benefits
- Preferred candidate will have 1-5 years' experience
- Office is part of a multi-specialty physician practice
- Medical Office Building located adjacent to hospital
- Candidate will join busy existing practice with one full-time OB/GYN and one full-time Nurse Practitioner
Offers a highly competitive recruitment package that may include:
- MGMA competitive salary with productivity incentives
- Full employee benefits
- Commencement and/or sign-on bonus
- Possible Student Loan Repayment assistance
- Stipend for the remainder of training
- Marketing, Relocation, CME and more!
The community offers a clean, safe, and family-friendly area with very civic-minded people. Get access to the beautiful rivers for outdoor activities, a kid-friendly water park with 18-hole golf course and country club. The area also offers a strong public school system with a very low cost of living with at least 15% lower than the US Average.