Immediate need for OB/GYN
County Medical Center
Board eligible or board certified
Visa applicants could be considered
- Employed position
- Call schedule 1:2, able to take call from home
- Midlevels provide coverage as well ….
- Market area 11,500
- County Medical Center – 25-bed CAH
- eICU / eEmergency / eNICU / ePharmacy
- Level IV Trauma Center designation
- 64-slice CT scanner, MRI in-house, 3D/4D ultrasound, dexa, digital mammo
- 24 hour ER, with weeknight and weekend coverage by Acute Care, Inc.
- State of the art laprascopic equipment Designated C-Section operating room.
- 24/7 CRNA service
- Average 90 deliveries per year; Fetal Medicine consults and services available from the Health System.
- Majority of specialty services available as needed by the Health System.
- Multi-specialty clinic; OB/GYN, Ortho, General Surgery, Family Practice
- New facility construction: Clinic completed Feb 2016, Hospital completion mid 2017
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package. Double Community Needs Loans Offered
- Population 4,600
- Popular tourist destination, beautiful downtown Historic District, National Parks near by
- New outdoor Aquatic Center, Performing Arts Center
- Public school system, K-12, 2 elementary schools, 1 middle school and 1 high school
- Minnesota West Community & Technical College
- Wide range of youth and adult public recreational activities
- Hunting and fishing opportunities
This is a family friendly community, which would make it a great place for you and your family to establish a family medicine practice. Community is located a short drive to Sioux Falls, SD and within a few hours of the Minneapolis/St. Paul area.
The Community Hospital is in need of primary care providers, IM and FP as well as OB/Gyn. Due to retirement and planning for future needs.
The practice has been stable and now they see a need for additional physicians. Currently 4 Family Practice, 1 General Surgeon, 1 ortho and specialists coming in on a regular schedule
If you need the big city lights and all that fanfare ….this is NOT the place for you to be. This is a rural practice in South central/western Minnesota. This is a stable community and hospital. The opportunity is an employed physician. All benefits are paid by the organization.
- $ MGMA data
- Depends on experience, training and special services you can offer
- Annual Salary guarantee for the first two (2) years
- There after 90% of guarantee plus production incentive
- $ 110,000 Medical Center
- Community need loan (forgiven over three years)
- $ 110,000 Helath System
- Loan from Community Hospital (forgiven over three years)
- $ 100,000 Potential not a guarantee
- Minnesota Department of Health
- Minnesota Health Professional Loan Forgiveness Program
- $ 25,000/year up to four (4) years for qualifying applicants
- Based on the current needs and scores…not a problem
- $ 10,000
- Relocation allowance +/-
- Paid by clinic and hospital so there is no tax consequence
Benefits paid by Health System:
Benefits will include but not limited to :
- Vacation/CME 6 weeks annually
- 6 Holidays
- Disability income continuation
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Term Life insurance
- CME money for Professional allowance
- Retention Bonus:
- 5% of salary capped at $300,000 salary
- Cash Balance Retirement Plan
- 3% of salary (capped at $265,000 salary)
- 403b Plan plus 2% match (capped at $265,000 salary)
Total compensation to the physician, when calculated based on the above, can be in excess of $550,000.
IF you are looking for that community that still respects their physicians and people know each other, the schools are clean and safe and you can experience a comfortable life style in a rural community that will pay you well and reward you for your hard work………..THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE!!!
For confidential consideration and to learn more about this opportunity please contact:
Tim Wieben, CMPE
Medical Recruitment Associates, Inc.
If this one is not to your liking, maybe give me a call and we can discuss other options available in MN, ND, SD and MT.