HEADLINE: Boston (suburb), MA: Ob/Gyn physician needed to join a very large multi-specialty group with three Ob/Gyn physicians. They also have one Physician Assistant and one Nurse Practitioner for their Ob/Gyn physicians. Weekday and Weekend Call: 1:4. This multi-specialty group will be able to sponsor candidates who are on a Visa. Predominantly admit to community hospital with level 2+ nursery. For high-risk patients and deliveries, admit to highly regarded tertiary hospital. It has a level 3 nursery (NICU) and DaVinci Robotic equipment. Good mixture of Ob and Gyn. $ The earning potential is strong. There is also opportunity to achieve equity, which will be fully discussed.
LOCATION: Boston, Massachusetts
- The office and main hospital that the Ob/Gyn physicians admit to are both located in a very desirable suburb of Boston.
- Please see below regarding additional information about the city of Boston.
- Located in a very desirable suburb of Boston, Massachusetts, an Ob/Gyn physician is needed to join a very large multi-specialty group practice.
- This practice has a wide and diverse range of physicians of all specialties.
- Their Ob/Gyn staff currently consists of three Ob/Gyn physicians. They also have one Physician Assistant and one Nurse Practitioner who specifically work with their Ob/Gyn physicians.
- Established twenty-one years ago, this excellent Ob/Gyn opportunity is due to increased growth and expansion.
- Their expansion plans also include hiring an additional Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician, an Endocrinologist and a Neurologist.
- Call Schedule: With the addition of the new Ob/Gyn, the weekday and weekend call schedule will both be 1:4.
- This busy and successful practice cumulatively performs 500 OB deliveries per year.
- The new Ob/Gyn physician can expect to do about 100 to 125 OB deliveries during the first year.
- She or he can also look forward to doing a high volume of Gyn surgeries and procedures.
- If the new Ob/Gyn physician has laparoscopic surgical skills, that would be a plus and welcomed.
- This practice has three offices. However, their Ob/Gyn physicians only work at one of their offices.
- Their office is located five miles to their main hospital and twenty minutes to their second hospital. The second hospital is where they do their high risk procedures.
- Their main hospital and where they spend most of their time working is a full-service community hospital. It has a Level 2-plus NICU. They perform their OB deliveries and Gyn procedures and surgeries at this facility.
- Their second hospital that they admit to a very well-regarded tertiary hospital. As stated above, it is located about twenty minutes away from their office. They do their high-risk OB deliveries at this hospital. It has a level 3 nursery (NICU). It also has DaVinci Robotic equipment. They also have both perinatologists and neonatologists on staff.
- Visa sponsorship: This multi-specialty group will be able to sponsor candidates who are on a Visa.
- Both Ob/Gyn residents who completed their training in June of 2016, those who will be completing their residencies in June of 2017, and Ob/Gyn physicians already in practice are all welcome to apply and will be all strongly considered.
- This successful practice is offering:
- Very competitive and negotiable starting base salary
- Productivity incentive based on work RVUs
- Occurrence Malpractice Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401 K Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- There is also opportunity to achieve equity. This will be fully discussed.
- The earning potential is strong!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS:
- Boston is Massachusetts’ capital and is the largest city in New England. It is also small compared to other major cities in the United States. It is steeped in history, yet has its share of modern structures.
- There is a variety of housing/real estate options to choose from.
- The Boston Public School System has been recognized as one of the top five urban school systems in the US for over five years running by the Broad Foundation. Boston is also home to some of the finest colleges and universities in the world.
- All major industries are represented in Boston, with the most aggressive hiring in the healthcare sector (Mass General, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Lahey Clinic, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center), the education sector (Harvard University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Northeastern University) and biotech (Genzyme Corporation, Boston Scientific, and Triton Biosystems).
- From an entertainment and recreational standpoint, Boston has plenty to see and do all day and all night long! History buffs will find themselves immersed in historic landmarks (Boston Common, the Paul Revere House, Fanueil Hall), educational opportunities range from museums to aquariums and planetariums, and culinary choices to please all palates and budgets (including some of the best seafood in the world!)
- Boston is a city that has it all!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.