Seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible OB/GYN. Will consider new grads or experienced physicians.
This dynamic community is economically, culturally and socially inviting promoting and aggressively pursuing innovative business and economic development and welcomes, supports and responds to the diversity of new people and new ideas.
This city prides itself on the high quality of its public school system, extremely low crime rate and family-oriented community activities.
For more information, please contact Greg Giroux directly at 203-663-9356 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Must be BC or BE in OB/GYN
- H1B and J1 visa candidates will be considered
- Call of 1:3
- Employed position
- Full benefits package including 403B with match
- Employed position; salary to MGMA
- Paid malpractice with tail
- 6 weeks earned benefit time
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you