An OB/GYN is needed at a growing multi-specialty group in Indiana. You will work closely with midwives and other OBGYN physicians. The schedule is Monday through Friday with 1:4 call; the midwives take first call. This position will require an IN state medical license. If you do not currently hold a license in Indiana, CompHealth can help you obtain one. Final-year residents are welcome to apply.
You'll receive a competitive compensation salary in the $275K range, additional incentives, medical coverage for you and your family, and three weeks of vacation. You'll also be provided student loan repayment, relocation assistance, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice insurance covered by federal tort.
Come live and practice on Lake Michigan in Indiana. This is a great community just a short drive from downtown Chicago. This is an ideal location if you want to live in a safe community with a low cost of living but still be able to enjoy all the amenities of a large metropolitan location.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding OB GYN jobs.
To begin talking about this position, contact Natasha Bell at 203.663.9405 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monday through Friday schedule
- 1:4 call, midwives take first call
- Final-year residents welcome
- Just outside Chicago, IL
- Salary in the $275K range and relocation assistance
- Student loan repayment and a 401k retirement plan
- Federal Tort malpractice
- Medical coverage for you and your family
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you