SAINT JOSEPH HEALTH SYSTEM – PLYMOUTH, INDIANA
OB/GYN OPPORTUNITY DESCRIPTION
- Employment with Saint Joseph Health System and Saint Joseph Physician Network.
- Join another MD and CNM/NP.
- Clinic hours - M-Th 8 am – 5 pm; Fri 8am -12 noon.
- Call hours - 8am Wed to 8am Fri and every other weekend 8am Fri – 8 am Monday; the CNM/NP takes OB call every T and TH, with physician backup, and OB call every 3-5 weekends, rotating between physicians.
- Number of GYN surgeries average 15-20 per month per provider.
- Number of deliveries per month averages 20-25 per month for the practice.
- 3-4 babies will be in the nursery at one time; Level I nursery.
- Circumcisions are done by Pediatricians.
Compensation & Benefit Package
- Competitive salary range in line with MGMA standards.
- Malpractice paid by corporation, including tail insurance.
- Health/dental/vision/disability/life insurance/retirement benefits.
- 22 days off per year; 7 holidays; 5 days and $3,000 for CME.
- $3,000 per year for professional journals, dues, and memberships.
- Relocation assistance provided in accordance with policy.
The Hospital and the Michiana Area
- Plymouth, IN, is located about 35 miles south of South Bend.
- Saint Joseph Health System (SJHS) has been in the Michiana region for over 100 years. Our main hospital, a 254-bed hospital built in 2009, is located in Mishawaka. The Plymouth hospital has 58-beds.
- SJHS-Mishawaka offers all private rooms; some of the services provided include obstetrics & gynecology, oncology, neurology, obstetrics, surgery, pediatrics, and orthopedics.
- Plymouth is home to a solid school system and offers the best of small town living.
- The Michiana area, north-central Indiana and south-western Michigan, has a population of more than 240,000.
- Known for the legendary University of Notre Dame, the area boasts several colleges and universities, along with multiple reputable private and public school systems.
- Close proximity to Chicago and Indianapolis and Lake Michigan.
For further information contact Paul Charkowski, Manager, Physician Recruitment for SJRMC,
at email@example.com, or phone at 574-335-8750.