Hancock Physician Network, A well-established Indiana health network invites you to consider an OB/GYN opportunity located in Greenfield, Indiana, just 30 minutes from downtown Indianapolis. Join a team of three OB/GYN physicians and two nurse practitioners who specialize in women’s health in a practice with an undeniable need.
- Employed position with competitive starting salary plus production incentive - open to full- or part-time
- Flexible call schedule ranging from 1:4 - 1:7 and average 8-10 deliveries per month
- Verifiable need due to growing patient demand
- Group averages approximately 650 patient visits per month in office and 220 procedures per month
- Even OB and GYN case mix
- Tuition reimbursement, sign-on bonus and relocation expenses will be considered
- Excellent and experienced support staff
- A newly renovated and technologically updated Women's and Children's department
Hancock Physician Network was established in 1998 and is a partnership between Hancock Health and St. Vincent Health. HPN is a primary care network of physicians that practice throughout Hancock County providing specialties such as family practice, internal medicine, pediatrics, pulmonary medicine, OB/GYN, surgery, and mental health. We are based in Greenfield, IN which is 20 miles east of Indianapolis. The mission of the Hancock Physician Network, LLC is to provide quality healthcare services to the residents of the communities it serves. The Hancock Physician Network, LLC seeks to accomplish this through efficient and effective practice operations in partnership with its physicians members.
Greenfield is the county seat of Hancock County and home to 14,000 Hoosiers. With unemployment rates among the lowest in the nation, Greenfield boasts thousands of manufacturing, service, and professional jobs. Greenfield is also home of rich cultural and recreational resources from its schools and library to its parks and historic downtown. Greenfield is close to big city amenities (just 15 minutes east of Indianapolis) but maintains its own small town identity and sense of close knit community.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.